Monday 14 November 2011

Maki (Longboards)

I know this is a furniture blog, with a lot of sculpture thrown into the mix, but I love these longboards (skate boards) they are beautifully hand crafted, stunning in proportions and colours, I can't skateboard but I would learn if someone bought me one of these.
"Our goal is too accentuate the performance and aesthetic qualities of natural wood without harmful finishes or chemicals. We utilize the strength of Hardrock Maple and the classic texture and colour of red oak our blanks, which are 'glassed' with natural fiber laminates allowing natural colours and graphics to enhance rather than cover the natural beauty of the wood cores. . . just one way that we lessen the impact of our products on our environment." Maki

(Thanks)

No comments:

Post a Comment